Friday, October 14, 2005

Blog Ambition + Temporary Hiatus

I've just taken an inadvertent one month hiatus from blogging, which is likely to become a bit longer. I've moved to Seattle, and have been completely sucked into life here, between having to find my way around, find my way to things, and just starting school in urban planning. So, it's unlikely that I will get to post much this fall.

My plan for this blog is to work more on updating its structure this fall. I'd like to move it to a separate domain address -- I'll keep you updated. Also, I'd like to add the nifty features that I've seen on other blogs, including:
  • photographs
  • photographs
  • photographs
  • e-mail sign-up for updates
  • a more thorough and updated blog roll
  • categories for posts
  • calendar, and forward/back buttons

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, and please keep this blog in mind later in the fall. If you'd like to contact me, my e-mail address is to the right hand side.

No comments: